HOW I WEAR MY WHITE TEE
This post features my favourite piece of clothing, my white tee. There is always that one shirt in your wardrobe that you’ve bought, worn once, and never looked at it again! But then you clean out your wardrobe, take notice of it, and without thinking twice, chuck it in the charity pile or ‘I can DIY this’ pile. Yes my fellow readers, I have been through this, with tens of white T shirts just lying there in my wardrobe. Your white tee is way more useful than you think wether it’s for a job interview, a birthday party, or just a day out, you can dress it up or just throw on a pair of ripped jeans!
PS: My is an off-white and not a bright white 🙂
- White tee
- Leather jacket
- Heavy necklace (I love to pair my black leather jacket with an oxidised necklace but if your opting for a light coloured jacket, say a beige, pair it with a light coloured necklace like a white gem-ed one)
- Dark jeans
POP WITH NEON
- White tee, again, it’s a creme-ish off white!
- Light blue jeans
- Neon vans (ankle converse shoes are great as well)
- Very simple necklace with a pendant (I like to match the colour of the pendant to the shoes)
BREAK UP THE WHITE
- White t shirt
- White shorts
- Patterned colourful sneakers
PS: I’m starting to think i wear my vans too much 😛
BACK TO THE 1940’s
- White tee
- Midi skirt
Would you wear it differently? Let me know in the comments below!